I don’t know how or when it happened but I lost this week to my memory. Still recovering from my really low mood recently I’ve been unable to recall what I have been grateful for each day so I’ll simply write about what I can remember:
– Having a great catch up phone call with a friend talking about good times and the future.
– Making brownies (something I can’t remember the last time I did) and even though it was a box mixture, they were pretty damn good!
– Having my first ever article published on Thought Catalog. It’s a pretty controversial topic but I think I kept the tone balanced and despite what anyone says, I’m super proud of myself! You can read it here.
– After a couple of really wet days, the sun came back out and I got to enjoy a lovely couple of walks. The sky is so blue and grass so green where I live – it’s a gorgeous part of Australia and I won’t ever forget it.
– Skyping with my soul sister for the first time in a while.
– Having a good cry. Never underestimate how good it feels to less all the tension and stress out of your body with a good crying session.
– Being the first person my friends turn to when they’re upset and need to talk or just want some advice. That may sound like a strange thing to be grateful for but when times get hard for my friends, I want to be there for them because I hate the thought of them going through things alone.
– My boss giving me some of the chocolate fudge we’re now making at work. Amazing on the taste buds but terrible for the waist line!
– I’m not very well right now with a stinking cold but it’s better than catching the sickness bug that’s been going around the household and I’ve been trying to have early nights to make me feel better!