I don’t feel awful this #100happydays week but I don’t feel great either though I suppose a happy medium is something to be grateful for?!
So what am I grateful for this week? To be honest, I’m not sure. The whole week has seemed like a weird blur but we’ll see how this goes…
– The Sun. We’ve had some absolutely gorgeous weather and that even contributed to getting some tan lines after sitting in a cafe courtyard reading my book and decapitating a cookie.
– The biggest storm I’ve ever heard in my life. I love storms and that’s why I’m grateful but I was actually scared by it. Not because of the thunder or lightening but you try being in the middle of a stormy rain downpour in a house with a tin roof! Thankfully Nala the cat was just as scared as I was so we snuggled up in bed watching movies together. And yes, I’m talking as though Nala is a person.
– Feeling mildly optimistic about Sydney working out for me this time. The Universe has been showing me some minute signs that it’s going to work out for me and I’m taking them!!
– Discovering I had more in my Australian bank account thank I thought. That’s the first (and no doubt last) time that’s happened since I arrived in Sydney last October!
– Getting my logo together for the relaunch of my travel website which is coming soon! Even though I’ve lost a lot of faith in it (and myself), I do think this is going to be a great fresh start!
– Receiving a letter (yes, actual snail mail!) from my friend at home filling me in on all her gossip!
– Ordering a pair of leggings and jeans from a shop at home and when I said I was disappointed with the colour of the jeans as they were different from advertised, I got a refund; boom free jeans!
– Finally beginning to see and feel the results from my daily triceps dips and push-ups.
– Walking another 36km last week.
– Receiving an essay of an email from a reader of my travel site who is becoming a very good friend after talking to each other for months. I love hearing from new people – it makes writing so worthwhile!